Chau Banks is Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer and Channel Integration at New York & Company, a leading specialty manufacturer and retailer of women’s fashion apparel and accessories. Chau is responsible for providing strategic direction for the technology organization and also the integration of business channels that reach all customer touch points: digital, brick-and-mortars and social.
Chau has also held leadership positions at leading global retailers including COACH as Senior Vice President – Global Retail & Digital Technology, Abercrombie & Fitch as Head of International Expansion, and Victoria’s Secret Direct as Vice President of technology, people and process integration. She also worked at Capgemini and Ernst & Young as a Management Consultant, providing clients the ability to link technology with business goals in order to accelerate operational efficiencies and achieve growth. Chau received the Woment2Watch Retail Innovation award in 2016 and again in 2017 for her role in changing the way retailers do business and creating seamless customer experiences on and offline.
Topic: The Top 3 Lessons from a Leading U.S. Retailer
- Understanding the key points in evaluating new customer technologies
- Discussing immersive and engaging technologies that support omni-channel
- Looking at examples of where retail is integrating RFID, IoT and Social platforms for shopping
- Building a Digital Enablement investment technology portfolio
- Organising for a culture of technology innovation