Danny has over eighteen years of experience developing his skills and knowledge within the retail sales and marketing sector. His experience stretches across several industries, categories and retail formats having worked with brands like Myer, Telstra, Woolworths, Australia Post, Super Retail Group, GSK, Sony, Microsoft (Xbox, Surface, Windows, Office, Phone), Dell, Suncorp, Adidas, Sony Pictures, Jamaica Blue and more across several marketing disciplines.
Danny is passionate about creating memorable and impactful retail consumer and shopper experiences – both in store, online and essentially anywhere brands can be engaged and transactions can be influenced or made.
Topic: Customer Experience: Building Cultural Capital
- Beyond obsession, Customer Empathy as a business priority
- The importance and role of conspicuous creativity
- Just what entails a valuable and differentiated experience at retail
- The resurgence of the experience economy and the measure of experience as a business metric
- How building cultural capital through creativity delivers commercial advantage