Sterling Hawkins is a business leader, entrepreneur and investor living at the intersection of in-store and online. Currently running operations and venture relations for CART, his legacy is that of a 5th generation retailer whose family name is synonymous with retail. From that springboard, he has worked with clients on best practices in consumer marketing, loyalty and retail technology including Mitsubishi, M&M Meat Shop, Procter & Gamble and many others. Through CART, he has also partnered with universities including Stanford, Cornell and the University of Texas to incorporate the future of retail into their curricula and provider a go-to-market channel for relevant startups.
in 2004, Sterling co-founded, launched and sold his first retail technology company, Convena. Since, we has been actively involved in the community speaking at business conferences around the world. He has been seen in ABC Money, Comstock, RetailWire and Forbes. Sterling lives in Los Angeles and spends his time mobilizing a network of startups, investors and retailers to bring together online and in-store for the betterment of business, communities and the human condition.
Topics: Creating the future of commerce
- The ability to understand and apply key consumer, retail and technology trends driving what the future of commerce will look like
- The secret sauce of Amazon’s approach to commerce and how to compete
- Proof of emerging technologies having an impact and ROI in the market today via exclusive case studies including robots, artificial intelligence and 3D printing
- A framework for approaching change leaving you free and at home with engaging with innovation
- The insight and inspiration to invest in the right kinds of technologies to set your business up for future success