Closing the Gap between the Haves and Have Nots in Retail
The 1 day forum hosted in Sydney and Melbourne brings a new dimension of knowledge and education to the retail industry through the exploration of a key topic presented by industry experts and influential retail brands.
The forum features keynote presentations, round table discussions and workshops to get your retail teams involved in active learning.
Retail in Australia has stagnated over the last 3 years, according to former Myer CEO, Bernie Brookes who we heard from as our opening keynote speaker at Inside Retail Live.
What can you do in your organisation or industry to create disruption, change and a prosperous future landscape?
– Full day of interactive retail education
– Business Matchmaking Lunch
– Interactive Round Table discussions with industry experts
– Millennial workforce forum with 10 millennials joining us to share their insights
– Introduction of CommBank Innovation Monitor Tool to test and grade your organisation
– Convert data into a strategy
– Learn new ways to reach your customers
– Tap into a millennial mindset and insight
– How to use education to disrupt an industry
– Founders, Owners and Operators of Retailers and Suppliers to retail
– Marketing Managers
– Brand Managers
– HR Managers
– Retail Managers
– State and Area Managers
– eCommerce Managers
– Learning and Development Managers
– Information and Data specialists