Application Period: Opens Wednesday, 1 February 2017 / Closes Friday, 10 March 2017
Review of applications: 17 March 2017.
Finalists announced: 24 March 2017
We are seeking out the best startups that are targeting retail, FMCG or Franchising.
If you are a tech startup (software or hardware) or a startup offering innovative solutions in the retail/FMCG or franchise space – you can now apply to participate at the Pitch Fest @ Inside Retail Live.
Inside Retail Live is set to be the largest event for the retail and retail tech industries in APAC. The Pitch Fest will be held on the 3rd day of the event dedicated to the future of retail.
The very senior relevant positions in the major retailers are expected to attend the Pitch Fest. This means that qualification to the pitch fest will provide the finalists with an unparalleled opportunity for:
- Direct exposure to potential customers, strategic partners & investors in retail startups – finalists will present in front of a large gathering of executives from the retail sector as well as local and international leading figures in the investment, entrepreneurship and retail innovation space.
- Obtaining valuable feedback from those that you will seek to partner with or seek to sell to
- Networking with the largest gathering of senior decision makers in retail
- Brand awareness
- Prizes for the winner including:
- One hour mentoring from one of our judging panel members with extensive international expertise in innovation and commercialisation.
- Consulting + professional services from KPMG – among the world’s most recognised and leading consulting firm to the value of $5,000
- Other prizes
Inside Retail Live will also include the KPMG Startup Pavilion a great opportunity to showcase your startup’s capabilities to the large audience of potential customers, strategic partners & investors and to obtain customers, valuable leads, feedback and exposure. We are grateful to KPMG for sponsoring the pavilion such that a subsidised cost of $1,000 + GST is offered to startups in retail/fmcg/franchising.
Who Can Apply
Any tech startup (software or hardware) or a startup offering innovative solutions in the retail, FMCG or franchising space.
How to Apply & Format of PitchFest
- Startups need to complete the online form below and submit a presentation to Inside Retail.
- 5 finalists will be selected – 4 companies + 1 university applicant
- The 5 finalists will re-pitch in the final in front of a live audience on the main stage of Inside Retail Live on Friday, 31st March, 2017 and will be asked 3-5 questions by the judging panel.
- Pitches will be 6 minutes max. We highly recommend a slide presentation or physical demonstration of some kind (or both).
- Judging Panel will determine the winner and announce at Inside Retail Live.